Opening Hours : Monday to Saturay - 6 PM to 9 PM
· 1.Offer emotional support, understanding, patience, and encouragement.
· 2.Talk to him or her, and listen carefully.
· 3.Never dismiss feelings, but point out realities and offer hope.
· 4.Never ignore comments about suicide, and report them to your loved ones therapist or doctor.
· 5.Invite your loved one out for walks, outings and other activities. Keep trying if he or she declines, but dont push him or her to take on too much too soon.
· 6.Provide assistance in getting to the doctors appointments.
· 7.Remind your loved one that with time and treatment, the depression will lift.